Wednesday, March 11, 2009

10/3/209~~~msn meeting

Hahahaha…..
Agak 11am bla bla bla…正在设计msn名字 & blogspot’s name…

My neighbour ‘shot’jor …
Haha…

1st ,
‘zaboom binbin,the car will go binbin,throwing rubbish binbin,say hello to leong huoy bin’

2nd,
‘wow,it’s khailing drown with the feeling,trying to touch the ceiling,but she went felling,drowning,drowning,drowning…’

3rd,
‘Kin lam,kin lam,wants to meet his mum,because he wants to eat mum mum……’
~to be continue~yeah!!


Leon,where are yours???

continue~~
Monsterbinbin
A colourful wonderful tale
Black&white
*zaboom*my tale
My.black&white.world
Black&white tale
Za-bin-boom-bin
My.pity.little.world
My.mee.little.world


Khailinggg….omg…
Khai-ling
Sweetling
Sweet&sour@hotmail.com
Wingcurry
Hotwind
Wkl
Fongling


Made by Leon 2009/3/10 (Funny Muffy)



Another ‘shot’person

My.felicity.my.world
Diabolical bbg = =
Angelynn-1201
Evelyn-1201
Glamorous

Made by Huoy Bin 2009/3/10



This post type by khailing…yeah!!!! 2009/3/10

2 comments: